« Home | Poland Trip » | You're Warned but Your Off » | It's that time of year. » | Dressing like a knob » | Bacon, Vodka and a Church at midnight » | Procrastination » | Well Hung in the bedroom » | Cafe » | Squeezebox / Last.FM geekness » | Blogs, phones and drink. »

Sold...

Although she's drained me of most of my disposable income over the last 2 years, I love this car and only have just one more drive to work in it before its taken off my hands forever.

I just sold it to a chap from Auto-trader made me an offer. I've added £2.5k of body kits, exhausts, induction kits etc over the past year which made bog all difference to the resale value. As much as I enjoyed chavving it up, I won't be making that mistake on my GT3 that I plan to pick up on Saturday, having been Carlos for 4 days.

The guy I sold it to is only from Lightwater, so I will no doubt see her again with another man caressing her steering wheel as he takes her up the M3.

So when are you going to post about the GT3!

Post a Comment

Latest Tracks

tumbleweed1979's Profile Page

Latest Flickr


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tumbleweed1979. Make your own badge here.

Links

Twitter Activity

Counter

It's expected that this free tracker may not be able to cope with the large amount of traffic that this site invariably generates each day.