« Home | Well Hung in the bedroom » | Cafe » | Squeezebox / Last.FM geekness » | Blogs, phones and drink. » | 350z »

Procrastination

It's amazing the amount of 'urgent' stuff you can find to do when you can't face the washing up. It was simply a matter of live or death that I configured my Squeezebox to show my Twitter activity.

OK I'm sold. Mine's arriving tomorrow. SlimServer and Scrobbling/Last.fm plugins all installed. Very excited.

Loving that photo! It was my stomach that needed love, head was all good oddly!

Squeezebox rocks!

Post a Comment

Latest Tracks

tumbleweed1979's Profile Page

Latest Flickr


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tumbleweed1979. Make your own badge here.

Links

Twitter Activity

Counter

It's expected that this free tracker may not be able to cope with the large amount of traffic that this site invariably generates each day.